How It Works
Are you ready to launch a new business as a practitioner?
Have you been in business for less than two years and want to see an increase in your income while working SMARTER in your practice and with your on-line presence?
Keep reading if the answer is yes……
I’m here to serve you if you are a…
- Holistic Health Counselor
- Wellness Coach
- Psychotherapist or Healing Practitioner
Cynthia, I thought you are a practitioner yourself?
Why are you claiming to be a Business Coach?
I have been in business as a Nutrition Practitioner, Educator, Speaker and Coach for over 8 years…
and built a very successful service-based business along the way.
My skills and services as a Business Coach actually happened by accident because several of my colleagues were asking how I built a lucrative private practice in Manhattan in less than a year.
I found out very quickly how much I loved helping others cut their confusion, get some clients and calm the mental anguish that often comes with starting a business!
(To read more about my background and story behind becoming a Business Coach for emerging practitioners,
So If You Are An Emerging Practitioner, Or Need To See More Profits With What You Are Currently Doing In Your Practice, Let’s Get to Business!
My goal is to walk you step-by-step through exactly what you need, to…
- Think about
…to get your business started efficiently and successfully.
The investment that you make to work together is primarily to maximize your time and efficiency by avoiding the most common mistakes and pitfalls that can set you back for months!
I’ve experienced my business in every way you can imagine,
Made ridiculous mistakes,
Had huge successes,
And gone through every emotional phase in-between.
Let me help you cut to the chase, go down the checklist for what you need to do and know as a practitioner in service less than two years, and actually enjoy the process of growing your career.
Check out the five phases essential to any successful private-practice launch and leveraged business.
Here is a brief look at what we will cover together:
Phase 1: What You Do and Who You Serve
- What are the key problems that you solve for people?
- What are the secondary problems that you solve?
- What issues/problems do you NOT want to serve, at this time?
- Ideal Client Profile
- Niche decided (if desired, not essential to start)
- Target Market decided for marketing purposes only
Phase 2: Business Model
- Services and Programs Clearly Defined
- Rates Defined
- Program Sheet Created
- Future Ideas Captured for Business Model Structure
- Tools Needed To Deliver Your Service
Phase 3: Logistical Start-Up Checklist
- Business Name
- Incorporation, DBA’s
- Professional Insurance
- Business Banking
- Financial Record-Keeping Set-Up
- Electronic Database Software and Implementation
- Phone Number /System Decided (ie. Landline, cell, Google Voice)
- Filing System for Clients (paper or electronic?)
- Back-End Forms Needed for Clients to Complete
- Back-End Forms for Client Management
- Methods to Take Money (cash, check, credit)
Phase 4: Marketing and Structural Set-Up
- Web Domain Decided and Obtained
- Do I need or full website or just a landing page?
- Business Email (attached to website) Website Structure, Design and Layout
- E-Commerce Solution if Taking Credit Cards
Phase 4.5: How to Get Your First 10 Clients
Phase 5: How To Have a Steady Stream of Clients and Income
- A Systematized Marketing Plan
- 12 Month Projections
- Biz Model Evaluation
Seriously now, why try to figure all of this out yourself?
Let someone who has been there, made plenty of mistakes and has an incredible passion for seeing you succeed hold your hand to walk you through it.
How it all works…
There are no requirements for how long we may work together. The minimum is a 2-hour power session, ranging all the way up to building a relationship over several years.
The investment to work with me privately ranges from $325- $4000. After you complete a few initial questions (located below), you will be contacted to set up a complementary phone call and we can go over your needs at that time.
A sliding scale is offered for 2 clients at any given time. If this is what you need, please fill out the form below and mention that.
Method of Connecting:
Our sessions can be conducted on the phone, via Skype, or in person if you are in the Boulder area. Each session is about 1 hour.
I am also happy to offer you an intensive VIP Day, where we spend 8-9 hours together plowing through everything you need.
So Let’s Get Started!
The first step is to answer a few questions below…
Once I receive your responses, you will be contacted back within 24 hours to schedule your complementary 20-minute phone chat.